Spanjaard Silicone Paste/Silicone Grease-100g
Spanjaard Silicone Paste consists of a silicone oil, thickened with an inorganic gelling agent to form a "non-melting" stable paste. In addition to its usefulness as a lubricant it is highly resistant to water, has excellent insulating properties and had many applications as a release agent.
APPLICATIONSLubricant - to lubricate parts and bearings under low speeds and light loads. Lubricates and does not affect rubbers and plastics e.g.
• Refrigerator and card door seals.
• Swimming pool rubbers and seals.
• Plastic gears and mechanisms.
• Electric cables drawn through conduit.
• Laboratory glass joints.
• Rubber components and cylinder rolls in train air brake applications.
• NSF registered (H1 and H2 status).
• Meets British Mil. Spec. XG-250.