ENGINEER Screw Removal Groove Pliers WP- PZ-63
- Multifunctional water pump pliers with screw removal function
- With two patented technologies "Vertical Groove" and "Isoserles (isosceles triangle) construction, you can grip the screws evenly from the top and remove flattened or rusted screws!
- The slim tip shape allows for the removal of screws and keleps in deep places.
- The grip is made of hard elastomer. Non-slip and comfortable grip design. [Patented]
- Estimated Screw for Removal: Screw head (pan and truss screw): ⌀ 0.14 - 0.22 inches (3.5 - 5.5 mm)
- [Product Specifications] Total Length: 10.0 inches (257 mm) / Tip Length: 2.2 inches (56 mm) / Grip Width: 2.6 inches (65 mm) / Weight: 14.1 oz (410 g) / Kalep: Nominal 0.5 inches (13 mm) / Shut-off Valve - 0.3 inches (7.8 x 1 mm) / Pipe Grip/Diameter 41 inches (41 mm)
- Material: Body: High carbon steel, Grip: Elastomer.
- Uses: Not only is it recommended for work around water, but also for maintenance of automobiles and motorcycles.
- Back Technology: The grip is removable. Can be removed with a flathead screwdriver, etc.
- Do not use on screws with high hardness such as tapping screws, drilling screws, coarse threads, or screws that are completely adhered to adhesive or rust.
Made in Japan
News on the product: Japan's Top Inventions by NHK WORLD-JAPAN (Started at 18:13)
The fascinating stories and secrets behind hit Japanese products, plus parts and machines that boast the top share of niche markets- Screw removal tools that can remove stripped screws when a normal screwdriver can't.