Makita Cordless Heat Gun- DHG181ZK (Bare Unit)
Authorized Dealer of Makita Hong Kong
The 18V Heat Gun (DHG181) is engineered for industrial applications and is ideal for a wide range of applications including heat shrinking, vehicle wraps and tinting, stripping lacquer, paint and varnish, re-melting adhesive, removing stickers, soldering, bending plastic pipes and more.
The DHG181 features precise temperature control with a variable temperature control dial (150°-550°C) and 2 stage air flow settings (120 and 200L/min) so the user can set the heat and blower speed to the application.
The DHG181 has a compact design at only 1.4kg and 173mm overall length. For added convenience during nozzle changes tool-less nozzle change means the user is able tochange nozzles without having to touch the hot metal parts. Added features include a built-in hanging hook, LED joblightand lock on button allowing for comfortable use in prolonged applications.
- Temperature control dial with a maximum temperature of 550 °C
- 2 stage Air volume settings, High producing 200 L/min and low 120 L/min
- Lock on trigger switch for easy hands-free operation
- Quick release nozzles, eject hot nozzles without the need to handle hot parts
- Standard nozzles: Glass Protection, Wide Slot, Reflector, and Reduction Nozzles
- Air temperature: 150-550°C
- Air volume:
- Mode 1: 120L/min
- Mode 2: 200L/min
- Reduction nozzle (PR00000031)
- Reflector nozzle (PR00000030)
- Wide Slot nozzle (PR00000029)
- Glass protection nozzle (PR00000028)
- Plastic Case (PR00000404)
All Makita power tools sold by The Generalist are genuine products and come with warranty*
Warranty services provided by Makita Hong Kong | One-stop service and support powered by The Generalist
*Please refer to the terms and conditions from Makita Hong Kong